Ueli Maurer (one of the seven Swiss federal presidents and leading SVP politician ) and the Lucernese section of the SVP supported a petition which claims that nazis never participated at the traditional folk festival “Sempacher Schlachtfeier”. This is obviously untrue, at the last festival about 260 rightwing extremists partcipated.
- Swiss rightwing politician convicted of rape
- SVP attorney Andrej Gnehm gets university professors arrested because of contacts to media and journalists
- Expert commission: Mörgeli dissertations not academically sound
- Blocher praises anti-semitic conservative “hero”
- Professors oppose dismissal of professor because of Mörgeli affair