The Swiss natural scientist Louis Agassiz was also famous for his racist views. An exhibition in Grindelwald also exposes this side of Agassiz, and it seems that for this reason Harvard refused to give the permission to use images. (Harvard gave permission for the images to other exhibitions that weren’t critical).
- Swiss rightwing politician convicted of rape
- SVP attorney Andrej Gnehm gets university professors arrested because of contacts to media and journalists
- Expert commission: Mörgeli dissertations not academically sound
- Blocher praises anti-semitic conservative “hero”
- Professors oppose dismissal of professor because of Mörgeli affair