FDP national council member receives death threats after criticizing SVP (he said that the party drives Switzerland against the wall, and polarizes and incites). Somebody deposited excrements before his house, and he received thousands of emails. Because of this he had to call in sick. Blocher, instead of distancing himself from these people, said he only called in sick to avoid discussion.
Another politican, Darbellay, also received death threats after criticizing the SVP, and thousands of emails with similar messages.
- Swiss rightwing politician convicted of rape
- SVP attorney Andrej Gnehm gets university professors arrested because of contacts to media and journalists
- Expert commission: Mörgeli dissertations not academically sound
- Blocher praises anti-semitic conservative “hero”
- Professors oppose dismissal of professor because of Mörgeli affair